Tuesday, February 27, 2007

When Grandpa met Grandpa

On the way back from Odawara, we stayed at Hilton Tokyo for one night.



Me with Mommy & Daddy and Wan & Nyai at Hilton Tokyo in front of this beautiful doll decoration for Girls' Day (In Japan, there is a Girls' Day on March 3 an Boys' Day on May 5). Daddy (or is it Wan?) promised to buy my own doll decoration next year. They said I am too young to appreciate it this year. (True enough, these pictures just prove it!)

My grandpa from Nagoya came to join us at Hilton Tokyo.


Here I am with my Japanese Grandpa (Jiji) and my Malaysian Grandpa (Wan).


The 3 Kabeyas..Jiji, daddy and me!


Check out the hotel's baby cot! Its double the size of mine at home!


Wan and Nyai didnt get to rest in the morning as mommy always send me to their room after I wake up every morning!

No comments: