Sunday, March 4, 2007

March 3rd...Special Day!

March 3rd is a very special date for me. There are a few special occasions. Its my 2nd months birthday, Lily's 5th months birthday, Mika's 4th year birthday and also girls' day!

Here I am with Sachiko and Alice at Sesame one day before March 3rd.
  On the morning of March 3rd, I woke up with a smile...


By afternoon, I got sleepy....


Then Mommy started talking to me, and I gave her a smile...


And she made me laugh!

That nite, when daddy got home from work, he got me some surprises...He bought me a special Girls' Day cake, a Disney Calender and a gift from Ono-san!



This is the gift from Ono-san. ("WOW! What a big box! I wonder what's in it!)

Opening the gift...
Its a mommy and baby dog musical. It plays Su Yah's favourite song.. 'Its a Small World'!!




No comments: