Sunday, September 16, 2007

New friends

On Sept 11, mommy and I went for a dessert buffet at Hilton Tokyo Bay (Where daddy works) with some friends.
Upon arrival, Yuta and I were exhausted! (Yuta is 4 months old and weigh 9 kgs! His dad is Japanese, his mom is Chinese Malaysian)



Me and Aimee (she is 2 years old). Her mom is Malay and her dad is Japanese, just like me!


Me and Yuen Yuen were the most active babies, our mommies got tired and just put us on the floor. (Yuen Yuen is 3 weeks older than me, both her parents are Chinese-from China)


The whole gang. (fr left-right Grace & Yuta, Mommy & me, Hani & Aimee, Laina& Yuen Yuen and Yvonne & Minori)


I really admire Minori. She is 2 years old. (Her dad is Japanese and mom is Chinese Malaysian) And she is gonna have a baby sister in October!


No comments: