Saturday, May 24, 2008

Hello again

Hello Again! Its been a while since I last updated my blog. Here are the reasons why...first, we just moved into a new house, so we have no internet connection for a while. Also, mommy just started working so she's been a bit busy and she is the one who's been updating my blog. Plus, my Nyai and Wan were here so we were busy spending time together!

Anyway, here are some newphotos of the already grown up me!

On Mar 21, Wan's friend came to visit his son Yasir who stays here in Japan. They came to our house to say hello.


On Mar 26, the Bilingual Kids Club had a picnic outing. Its on the same day as nyai arrives in Japan. There I am, right in the middle.


Me, Emma and Mari (or is it her twin Rina??) Not sure, they look exactly the same!


Oh, did I mention I recently started walking (on Mar 14, just a day after Su Yah's 26th birthday)Here I am walking with Grace.


It was a long day, and I was going to the airport to fetch Nyai later. I got so exhausted I fell asleep in my stroller!

No comments: